Saturday, August 27, 2011

Caution - Construction Zone


Taking my time, being patient, and putting the finishing touches on my foundation. One of the reasons I feel my recovery has been going so incredibly well, is I am paying very close attention to building the foundation correctly. One stone at a time, one course at a time, one corner at a time. I am nearing the completion of the foundation, and am happy to report the structure is sound. Having a strong and solidly built foundation is the key to an equally strong and solidly built training program. I'm excited to report that I have picked my debut race. I can't wait to get back in the rhythm of training to race. I have also just learned that my training partner has met two incredible women who are training for the Umstead 100, that I will be meeting for the first time at the race I have signed up for. Potential partner opportunities for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment